Thursday, May 15, 2014

A birthday piece from my bruv!

Waking up to a world that has you in it
And that, I’ve been blessed
with a life that took a path leading straight to you
Never been at peace as I am
since you became a part of my life
I will never forget all the bridges we crossed,the escapades to being the 'perfect man' with all the reputations to be sustained alongside ;the days of 3 square-maize meal,several days of 'semo' powder made pap without sugar...all the let downs,the tears,the hurts,people who turned renegade,the hates,beefs and the ones who believed in us and truly loved...several cosmic battles we fought side by side
We took the right path afterall
We crossed the right bridge,
Here we are ,full of Grace,
changing our world
our sheath always empty cos the sword is stuck to our hands, I'm not very sure kings ever felt this,not sure Zeus,Hercules and poseidon understood much
the best part is with you I can laugh,be serious,crazy,silly,raw and true...
With you I can be myself,I can confess a mess,a misbehavior and still trust,
You know me better than anyone
All my sides and all my moods
You are simply my best friend
Sometimes I wonder if you were not my mama's missing child, it's almost impossible living too long without you
A soldier, a model-husband and a crazy God lover,
the Luther, Nixon and Lincoln all run in your blood...an endangered specie...a man of sweet enduring GRACE.
God bless the womb which gave you birth,God bless the 15th day of every MAY, God bless the day She says 'yes I do',God bless the one who says 'yes I do'...
If I have to come another world,I will lose anything to have you as my twin!
Happy Birthday Oluwafemi Jedidiah Apesin!!
Adeyeye Adeniran Speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment