Saturday, December 6, 2008

HRH Sam

An angel read to me,
On a warm sultry nite....
Though she was far away in the cold of ATL
While i was in the tropical region of Lagos.

The clear voice and distinct pronunciation
could compare to that of a queen.
infact, it belonged to a queen

the sweetness of her laughter and tingling of her giggles
made her vocal chords more and more desirable
The consistent interuption of a naughty but lovely sister
made the reading more interesting.

Definitely, my sleep will be sweet, my rest will be pleasant
with a smile on my face will i fall asleep because i've had an angel read to me.

No, she was more than an angel, more like a queen,
Hmmmn, either angel or queen, one thing i am sure of
Sam, read with such a captivating voice, warm dignified and attractive
such that even with the distance, am still ........................

Thanks Sam, if i had to choose a queen/angel's voice ever again,
I'll choose yours.................................

You are appreciated

MMWAAAH

No comments:

Post a Comment