Saturday, August 22, 2009

IS THIS LUV OR “HAVE I GOT IT BAD”


I had seen her once or twice before without occasion

Guess I was working thus I didn’t notice her

But even now when I “saw” her, I was working, wasn’t I?

I can’t even explain, Is this luv or Have I got it bad?

Her expressions, her choice of words, her lady – like carriage

Her piety, her attitude, her ambitions, her background, her genotype

Her humility, willingness to step into His service “a higher calling”

All these combine and even make her already beautiful self “more beautifuller “

No….The right word is EXQUISITE

I had shut my heart, built a wall (fortress around it)

Reinforced the concrete of the wall, with reasons why I should NOT be involved

But a brief glimpse at her exquisiteness melted my seemingly fortified walls.

I didn’t dat kinda love yet, I had concluded,,,,,,

Physically, it is said that if u wanna know if a woman is really beautiful,

U need to see her when she is just waking up

Well, I did see her early in the morning right after she woke up

And she looked like a rare flower about to fully bloom.

I coulda sworn that we exchanged glances intermittently and sparks flew.

I wanna bet the chemistry exists, cos though its been a while ,I felt them butterflies

Also, one to many times, I think I caught her looking/ glancing at me

Is there a possibility that, Is this the real thingy,

The discussion was brief, but I bet the connection was deep.

Okay Lord, what do I do?

Have I got it bad or is this love?

All I ask is before u sink this wall to its foundations, is ; please Lord

Give me a Word…………….P – L- E – A –S - E

No comments:

Post a Comment