Wednesday, September 11, 2013


I WILL ...............LORD


The blistering snow falling on me......
The gush of the wind on my body and in my face,
Swinging my body as i hang on to a branch that's about to crack.
Crack....Crack.....there goes the branch and it snaps

I plunge down and desperately reach out
For a branch, a rope , a twig anything to keep me
Alas i grasp another branch and hang on for my dear life

I am out of breath
As I am screaming for help
Wishing,Hoping & Praying
That the desire of my heart will be met

All of a sudden....a Voice
Not harsh & commanding
Nor cold & authoritative
But comforting & soothing says...

"DEAR SON..YOU CALLED"
yes Lord..save me i reply
DO YOU TRUST ME ? HE ASKS
You know, i always have i say...
LEAVE THE BRANCH HE SAYS

All of a sudden.....
I ignore the voice...
"Looking around for a more reasonable & logical option"
Forgetting that His ways are far above our ways
And that He'll never let the foot of the righteous to be moved.

Lord i just wanna say that....
For everything you tell me
I WILL.........
For every warning you give
I WILL.........
For everything you change
I WILL.........
For everything about everything.
I WILL.........

Just strengthen me to use the available GRACE....
Daddy you know I LOVE U
I won't trade nothing,nobody,no place for you.

I just want You to know that
I am willing to trust you all the way....

I WILL............. LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment