Thursday, August 15, 2013

WTG....In appreciation of you




Sweetheart,

This is a token of my appreciation of you….

      1.     Your love for God
Being sold out to God, it’s the best thing about you, you love God and you don’t hold back when showing Him.
My most favorite pictures of you are the ones with your beautiful hands lifted in adoration.
I am proud of how you seek to honor God in the decisions you take. It’s the most attractive thing about you!

      2.     Your Intelligence
      I’m fully persuaded that even if you didn’t study Medicine & Surgery, you would have still been outstanding at whatever you choose/chose to do.
      Your wit, depth and futuristic perspective all make you adorable every passing day. You also have this way of making me smile…remember *quack quack* *wink*

      3.     Your Beauty
You beauty is simply breathtaking, omo pupa o, omo pupa leemi fe…* hourglass lómo lati ile*
Also, the fact that you acknowledge that you have a responsibility in “maintaining” yourself adduces evidence to the fact that you are a total woman, spirit, soul & body.

                                                                      4.    Your Poise
Your poise, carriage and gait simply typifies what I call you ….Queen!
I was just scoping and admiring the graceful way you were walking down the aisles of Sheba centre, can’t wait to see you stroll gracefully down the aisle in your gorgeous white gown
……and also back up on my left arm

      5.     Your Words
With the Abigailic anointing you ooze every now and then, you speak to the King in me, I wanna take the world with you by my side.
Encouraging each other, I’m positive we’ll take the world for Jesus.

Alright, lemme stop now and get back to work. I miss you like crazy…..*sobs*, but I just gotta be a man…*straightens tie*

In a sentence, I want you to know, God literally smiled at me by bringing you into my life, I love every bit of you (even ur being naughty & pouting) with
every fiber of my being, I promise to nurture you with all I am and all I’ll ever be.

I celebrate you my Queen….so honored to be your Man.

God Bless you real good.

Your Boo…..

Femi Jedidiah Apex

No comments:

Post a Comment